Explore The Study by clicking on an area to reveal more information about the space, view images and book items.
Our Round table is a space for debate and discussion
- Seats for 8 with space for more
- Ideal for societies and groups
- Book our Round table
Discover is a space to investigate and research objects
- Talk to specialists
- Use our reference collections
- Book the video microscope
Wonder is a display of some of the Museum’s most curious objects
Sense is space to reflect
- Discover current campaigns
- Be inspired to take action
- Enjoy this peaceful space
COLLECTIONS STUDY CENTRE
Our Greenhouse is an amazing closed ecological system
- Built by the Biospheric Studio
- Grows nine species of mint
- Aquaponics system
The Phantoms of Congo River, a series of work by self-taught photographer Nyaba Ouedraogo, inspired by Joseph Conrad’s novel Heart of Darkness.
Born in Burkina Faso in 1978, Ouedraogo works and lives between Paris and West Africa and was shortlisted for the prestigious Prix Pictet photography award in 2010.